As the month of May is here I am starting it off with a style challenge. It is my birthday month and I want to enjoy it to the fullest.
I have created a list that I feel will best challenge myself at trying new outfits, new pieces And bring out the a new me. My challenge this month is full of bright bold colours, as I love them but tend to stick to the grays and blacks as they are easy to pair and find in my closet. I have also added some prints and patters so I can take my self out of the neutral zone no solids. I also want to accessorize as much as possible.
This challenge may also want to take me out and do a little spring shopping as I may need to update my closet as some days I’m not so sure I have the outfit in there. and it hasn’t really been up dated in a few years as I tend to purchase more for my boys now then myself.
I hope this month of challenges starts off my 32nd year with new adventures, dreams and creations.
If you would like to see the outfits I will be putting together, follow me on instagram as that it where my creations will be displayed.
you can find me under the user name mrslongslifestyle and I will be using the #MrsLongsStyleChallenge
*Mrs. Longs May Style Challenge*
- Style you Jewelry 17. Going Green
- Bright & Happy 18. Feel Like a Queen
- Perfect Purples 19. Feeling Nautical
- Sunrise Surprise 20. Animal in You
- Stripe up your Life 21. Hot Spots
- Pop Of Colour 22. Fearless Friday
- Leopard Love 23. Tomboy!
- Jewels & Jeans 24. Blossom & Blooms
- Yogi Master 25. Beautiful Bows
- Blue Birds 26. A Maxi Must
- Top Knots & Polka dots 27. Accessorize
- Peep Toe Party 28. Chambray Shirts
- Wednesday Whites 29. It’s My B-Day so
- Pretty Pastels Lets Sparkle!
- Denim Do’s 30. Garden Party
- Prints & Patters 31. Cozy End!